John Manley practices immigration law in the Los Angeles area. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association(“AILA”), and serves as a Media Liaison for the Southern California Chapter. He is also an Ambassador to the American Immigration Council in Los Angeles. John Manley is a member of the Executive Committee of the Immigration Law Section at the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He is a Past Chair of the Immigration Law Section. John Manley also serves on AILA National’s Liaison Committee to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
John represents foreign nationals and corporations for business or family based immigration petitions. His services include:
- Non-immigrant petitions, including B-1, H-1B, H-3, L-1, L blankets, TN, E-1, E-2, E-3, J-1, O-1
- Immigrant visa petitions, including for multinational managers, outstanding researchers and extraordinary ability aliens
- Global Entry or other Trusted Traveler Program denial appeals
- Labor certification (PERM) applications
- Representation for EB-5 Investment Visa Petitions
- All family based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, including fiancée visas and unmarried partner visas
- Marriage-based permanent residence petitions, including accompanying clients at their USCIS interview
- Marriage-based permanent residence petitions, including accompanying clients at their USCIS interview, for Binational Same Sex Couples
- Applications for U.S. citizenship and naturalization.
- Advise companies on the immigration implications of corporate restructuring and layoffs.