John Manley practices immigration law in the Los Angeles area. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and serves as a Media Liaison for the Southern California Chapter. He is also an Ambassador to the American Immigration Council in Los Angeles. John Manley is a member of the Executive Committee of the Immigration Law Section at the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He is a Past Chair of the Immigration Law Section, and currently serves as a Co-Liaison to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
John represents foreign nationals and corporations for business or family based immigration petitions. His services include:
- Non-immigrant petitions, including B-1, H-1B, H-3, L-1, L blankets, TN, E-1, E-2, E-3, J-1, O-1.
- Immigrant visa petitions, including for multinational managers, outstanding researchers and extraordinary ability aliens.
- Labor certification (PERM) applications.
- Representation for EB-5 Investment Visa Petitions
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing paperwork for foreign nationals to complete the permanent residence (green card) process.
- All family based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, including fiancée visas and unmarried partner visas.
- Marriage-based permanent residence petitions, including accompanying clients at their USCIS interview.
- Marriage-based permanent residence petitions, including accompanying clients at their USCIS interview, for Binational Same Sex Couples
- Applications for U.S. citizenship and naturalization.
- Advise companies on the immigration implications of corporate restructuring and layoffs.