We have had some exciting news on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform front recently. Both President Obama and the ‘Gang of Eight’ bipartisan senators have released their plans for reform. So far, these are only a set of principles or plans and none of this is law or policy just yet. Both plans have similarities and some very key differences as well.
John’s Mobile Application
- Trusted Traveler Programs(Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri): Guilty By Association?
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of October 25, 2013
- DHS Announcement for Tropical Storm Karen
- The Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs Which Will Apply In November
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for October 2013
- Diversity Visa Lottery: DV-2015 To Begin Tuesday October 1, 2013
- Trusted Traveler or Global Entry Programs: Recent Denial Trends
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for October 2013