We have had some exciting news on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform front recently. Both President Obama and the ‘Gang of Eight’ bipartisan senators have released their plans for reform. So far, these are only a set of principles or plans and none of this is law or policy just yet. Both plans have similarities and some very key differences as well.
John’s Mobile Application
- The 2015 H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the Odds of Being Selected?
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for April 2014
- Recent Global Entry Appeal Success
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of February 21, 2014
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of January 10, 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for January 2014
- Trusted Traveler Programs(Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri): Guilty By Association?
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of October 25, 2013