We have had some exciting news on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform front recently. Both President Obama and the ‘Gang of Eight’ bipartisan senators have released their plans for reform. So far, these are only a set of principles or plans and none of this is law or policy just yet. Both plans have similarities and some very key differences as well.
John’s Mobile Application
- Summary of Questions and Answers: CBP Trusted Traveler Program Redress from March 2014
- My Appointment to AILA’s CBP National Liaison Committee. Next Assignment: Trusted Traveler Program Redress Advisory!
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for July 2014
- H-2B Cap Count as of June 23, 2014
- H-2B Cap Count as of May 16, 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2014
- The 2015 H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the Odds of Being Selected?