We have had some exciting news on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform front recently. Both President Obama and the ‘Gang of Eight’ bipartisan senators have released their plans for reform. So far, these are only a set of principles or plans and none of this is law or policy just yet. Both plans have similarities and some very key differences as well.
John’s Mobile Application
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight’s New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744)
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of April 26, 2013
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2013
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2013
- H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the odds of being selected?
- H-1B Visas: A Program in Serious Need of Immigration Reform
- Strategic Immigration Reform: John Manley, Immigration Lawyer
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of February 22, 2013