Family and Citizenship

Most people obtain green cards by being sponsored by their relatives (including their spouses).

The Law Office of John M. Manley successfully processes all types of family immigration petitions such as adjustment of status for immigrants in the United States in all family based categories.  John Manley represents U.S. citizens who wish to obtain a fiancée visa on behalf of his or her fiancée.  He also processes all marriage or family based immigrant visa petitions at consular posts throughout the world.

John M. Manley has successfully represented applicants wishing to petition to remove the conditions on their residence (I-751 petitions).

John Manley can also represent you with the following applications:

  • Citizenship
  • Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)