U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) can deny an application to one of the Trusted Traveler programs such as SENTRI or GLOBAL ENTRY due to a violation of CBP Laws, regulations, or other related laws. How should an applicant challenge such an allegation?
John’s Mobile Application
- Trusted Traveler Programs(Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri): Guilty By Association?
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of October 25, 2013
- DHS Announcement for Tropical Storm Karen
- The Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs Which Will Apply In November
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for October 2013
- Diversity Visa Lottery: DV-2015 To Begin Tuesday October 1, 2013
- Trusted Traveler or Global Entry Programs: Recent Denial Trends
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for October 2013