We have had some exciting news on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform front recently. Both President Obama and the ‘Gang of Eight’ bipartisan senators have released their plans for reform. So far, these are only a set of principles or plans and none of this is law or policy just yet. Both plans have similarities and some very key differences as well.
John’s Mobile Application
- Schumer and Hatch strike breakthrough deal on H-1B visas http://t.co/czEsegFe8E 5 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Amendment For Gay Couples Withdrawn--Leahy should not have withdrawn his Amendment http://t.co/kJSO2G09dx 6 hours ago
- OFAC Reporting and License Application Forms http://t.co/9ym3dgPQUY 6 hours ago
- Immigration Overhaul Wins Panel's Backing in the Senate - This is a good first step http://t.co/jma3N3ZrWA 9 hours ago
- The best way to predict the future is to create it - Peter F. Drucker 9 hours ago
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight's New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744) http://t.co/VYIsxBN2m7 9 hours ago
- Immigration bill with path to citizenship heads to Senate - Binational Same-Sex Couples sacrificed in the process http://t.co/Fwx8aYmGDa 11 hours ago
- CEA Hangout Supporting the March for Innovation–Immigration Reform!
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight’s New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744)
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of April 26, 2013
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2013
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2013
- H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the odds of being selected?
- H-1B Visas: A Program in Serious Need of Immigration Reform
- Strategic Immigration Reform: John Manley, Immigration Lawyer