When Republicans were asked in February what issues were most important to them, immigration was seventh. In a poll taken this week, immigration was fourth, according to NPR. It was behind only energy and the two wars.
John’s Mobile Application
- Bipartisan House Group Reaches Preliminary Immigration Deal http://t.co/CmgC7bLO9v 1 hour ago
- "The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.” – Charlie Sheen 1 hour ago
- See Current Articles relating to the EB-5 visa http://t.co/KC5DvlbKUq #EB5 #Foreigninvestors #greencard 1 hour ago
- Detalles de la Reforma Migratoria http://t.co/RQM8IvgTyH 4 hours ago
- Has CBP denied your membership in the Global Entry program? APPEAL IT: http://t.co/lAYHxfWTWE 4 hours ago
- Tech Sector Leads the Lobbying Charge for Immigration Reform http://t.co/anfZHwu7R6 16 hours ago
- RT @ChiefWinoBot: Back my first feature film Bread and Butter on kickstarter! Lots of rewards for backers - http://t.co/FqfXrEaM 16 hours ago
- CEA Hangout Supporting the March for Innovation–Immigration Reform!
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight’s New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744)
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of April 26, 2013
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2013
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2013
- H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the odds of being selected?
- H-1B Visas: A Program in Serious Need of Immigration Reform
- Strategic Immigration Reform: John Manley, Immigration Lawyer