Refuting the allegations of US lawmakers and certain quarters here that H-1B visas take away jobs from Americans, NASDAQ’s chief has claimed that studies show that for every H-1B visa, technology companies increase employment by five workers.
John’s Mobile Application
- Schumer and Hatch strike breakthrough deal on H-1B visas http://t.co/czEsegFe8E 7 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Amendment For Gay Couples Withdrawn--Leahy should not have withdrawn his Amendment http://t.co/kJSO2G09dx 7 hours ago
- OFAC Reporting and License Application Forms http://t.co/9ym3dgPQUY 8 hours ago
- Immigration Overhaul Wins Panel's Backing in the Senate - This is a good first step http://t.co/jma3N3ZrWA 11 hours ago
- The best way to predict the future is to create it - Peter F. Drucker 11 hours ago
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight's New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744) http://t.co/VYIsxBN2m7 11 hours ago
- Immigration bill with path to citizenship heads to Senate - Binational Same-Sex Couples sacrificed in the process http://t.co/Fwx8aYmGDa 12 hours ago
- CEA Hangout Supporting the March for Innovation–Immigration Reform!
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight’s New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744)
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of April 26, 2013
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2013
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2013
- H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the odds of being selected?
- H-1B Visas: A Program in Serious Need of Immigration Reform
- Strategic Immigration Reform: John Manley, Immigration Lawyer