I was representing a client at her green card interview at USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) earlier this week. With this client of mine, we had filed her I-130 visa petition before her I-485 green card adjustment of status application to preserve her rights under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA). During the course of the interview, it struck me as to how little some USCIS officers have a grasp of the law and how they are misinterpreting it.
John’s Mobile Application
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Possible H-1B Filing Mechanics Under The Gang of Eight’s New Immigration Reform Bill (S. 744)
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of April 26, 2013
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2013
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2013
- H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the odds of being selected?
- H-1B Visas: A Program in Serious Need of Immigration Reform
- Strategic Immigration Reform: John Manley, Immigration Lawyer
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of February 22, 2013