I was representing a client at her green card interview at USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) earlier this week. With this client of mine, we had filed her I-130 visa petition before her I-485 green card adjustment of status application to preserve her rights under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA). During the course of the interview, it struck me as to how little some USCIS officers have a grasp of the law and how they are misinterpreting it.
John’s Mobile Application
- Summary of Questions and Answers: CBP Trusted Traveler Program Redress from March 2014
- My Appointment to AILA’s CBP National Liaison Committee. Next Assignment: Trusted Traveler Program Redress Advisory!
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for July 2014
- H-2B Cap Count as of June 23, 2014
- H-2B Cap Count as of May 16, 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2014
- The 2015 H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the Odds of Being Selected?