I was representing a client at her green card interview at USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) earlier this week. With this client of mine, we had filed her I-130 visa petition before her I-485 green card adjustment of status application to preserve her rights under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA). During the course of the interview, it struck me as to how little some USCIS officers have a grasp of the law and how they are misinterpreting it.
John’s Mobile Application
- The 2015 H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the Odds of Being Selected?
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for April 2014
- Recent Global Entry Appeal Success
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of February 21, 2014
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of January 10, 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for January 2014
- Trusted Traveler Programs(Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri): Guilty By Association?
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of October 25, 2013