I was representing a client at her green card interview at USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) earlier this week. With this client of mine, we had filed her I-130 visa petition before her I-485 green card adjustment of status application to preserve her rights under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA). During the course of the interview, it struck me as to how little some USCIS officers have a grasp of the law and how they are misinterpreting it.
John’s Mobile Application
- Trusted Traveler Programs(Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri): Guilty By Association?
- H-2B Visa Cap Count Update as of October 25, 2013
- DHS Announcement for Tropical Storm Karen
- The Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs Which Will Apply In November
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for October 2013
- Diversity Visa Lottery: DV-2015 To Begin Tuesday October 1, 2013
- Trusted Traveler or Global Entry Programs: Recent Denial Trends
- Advance Notification of the Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for October 2013