I am will be working on the next series of questions and answers for CBP’s Trusted Traveler Program Redress. As I mentioned in a previous blog, I am very excited to report that I have been appointed to the AILA(American Immigration Lawyers Association) CBP National Liaison Committee. The last CBP Trusted Traveler Redress Advisory was published as a Q&A by AILA on March 7, 2014, based upon meetings and teleconferences with CBP during 2013-2014. Here is a summary of some of the important points discussed in this Q&A:
John’s Mobile Application
- Summary of Questions and Answers: CBP Trusted Traveler Program Redress from March 2014
- My Appointment to AILA’s CBP National Liaison Committee. Next Assignment: Trusted Traveler Program Redress Advisory!
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for July 2014
- H-2B Cap Count as of June 23, 2014
- H-2B Cap Count as of May 16, 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for June 2014
- Diversity (DV) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-Offs for May 2014
- The 2015 H-1B Cap Lottery: What are the Odds of Being Selected?